Friday, April 8, 2011

New embroidery projects

I worked on a couple of patterns from a book by Aimee Ray.  http://www.dreamfollow.com/book.html  
I got the newest book called Doodle Stitching The Motif Collection.  The patterns are new and modern.  It comes with a CD that contains all the patterns in the book.  The patterns can be adjusted by size to accommodate any project.

Mermaid for blanket, stitched the edge with wave decorative stitches.


Wall hanging embroidered in hoop and kept there for hanging.


Red work using Aunt Martha's hot iron on transfers.  http://www.acmenotions.com/nanki.html


Our local Curves needed a wall hanging.  I used my Cricut to cut out the letters and then appliqued them onto the this beautiful material.  I free motion quilted around the lettering and then applied the binding using my machine.  


Lots of stitching going on here...  My mom asked me to count how many projects I had to do.  I counted eleven then I found three more that I am currently working on!  Happy stitching!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment