Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New treasures

We took a little trip east to work on my father-in-laws baby cows.  I got to go to one of my favorite quilting shops.  http://www.quiltersdepot.net/  I love this little shop so much!  I got some goodies.




The calender quilts packet is so cute!  I cannot wait to get to the different months projects!  The picture does nothing to show the beautiful orange swirl fabric.  I also picked up some cute little Christmas tree lights material.  
I also got some t-shirts from my sister-in-law to make a t-shirt memory quilt.  There are some classic t's in this bunch.  My husband is trying to steal some of them!  I will have to hide them from him until I finish the quilt!



I got a chance to go to my favorite thrift stores too.  I picked up a great light box for my embroidery patterns.  It cost 99 cents!!!! It is a Crayola Light Box.   Cannot beat that!  The batteries cost more to get it to work.  Crossed my fingers and the light bulb was working great!  


I picked up some old metal zippers in hope of creating some 3-D flower creations.  I hope to make these:


Into these:





No comments:

Post a Comment