Friday, April 29, 2011

Quilts in progress...

I have been working on some quilts for family.  I started each one so that I could get excited about it and once it's started it HAS to be finished!  

Started a Scooby-Doo quilt for my nephew.  Simple 4-patch with a solid patch.  Finished quilt will be 60X60.  Hard to find Scooby-Doo material, but I liked this one a lot!!!  I used my new 5 inch square Charm Accuquilt die cut.  I LOVE this cut.  It can be used for so many patterns.  




This quilt is for my baby girl.  She wanted a ladybug quilt.  I used my Hexagon and Triangle Accuquilt die cut.  The Hexagon die is so cool.  I am going to create ladybugs when adding the rows!  You will have to wait and see how it all works out!  She wanted different colored ladybugs as opposed to all red ladybugs.  This one will be about 60X60 as well.  I may go a little bigger but I will have to see how it builds as I piece the hexagons.  




This is going to be a Pooh Bear quilt for my other nephew.  I had a 32X45 panel that I used for the center.  I am going to piece 5 inch squares around the edge.  This quilt will be a 60X60 quilt as well.  




I will post after pictures of all the quilts.  Now that they are started I can get to working on them!  BUT not after attending the Denver National Quilt Festival!!  
I am so so excited!  I missed the Pueblo Sew and Stitch Festival this year so this will definitely make up for it!  Can't wait!  
Happy stitching!  

No comments:

Post a Comment